As a driver with X-Transporter, you agree to the following terms:
- Drivers’ vehicle must meet the minimum requirement for profile activation to be successful.
- Requirement for profile activation includes the following:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Valid/up-to-date Vehicle License.
- Vehicle must be 2005 model and above.
- Vehicle must be sound and clean without dent.
- Air Conditioner (A/C) must be functional.
- Driver must be an experienced road traveller (inter-state).
- Valid Proof of residential address such as utility bill, which must not be more than 3 months validity.
- Provision of clear images of vehicle and video with driver in the video. Images/Video must capture registration plate number.
Payment and commission
- Drivers are prohibited from collecting money from clients. All trip payments from clients are to be made directly to X-Transporter bank account in such cases where clients are to pay at pick-up points.
- Drivers’ Commission to X-Transporter per client on each trip is 20% of the trip price, plus, Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000) on first ride. The additional ₦3,000 is charged once for vehicle inspections and registration fee. The said 20% commission and the one-time fee shall be deducted at source.
- Drivers shall get their 80% settlements paid into their bank accounts almost immediately, before or during the commencement of the trip. However, delays could be due to X-Drivers’ receiving bank.
- Drivers must check-in for every given trip from the X-Driver menu. Check-in must be made 48 hours to the intended trip for publishing on our platform.
- When clients have booked for a trip, their booking details shall be sent to drivers on selected routes.
- Driver’s profile link and details is sent to client after booking to view and know their driver with the expected vehicle for the trip.
- Drivers are to call the clients to confirm their pick-up locations. Client are also encouraged to call drivers after their bookings.
- Drivers shall ensure they have enough fuel in their vehicles to begin a trip before settlement arrive.
- For clients that will pay at pick-up points, drivers shall ensure they make payment to X-Transporter before commencement of such trip. Clients shall show evidence of payment to the driver (debit alert, transaction receipt etc.), and such payment shall be verified by X-Transporter before commencement of trip.
- There shall be no more than 3 passengers in a saloon car for any trip – 1 in front and 2 behind.
- Other vehicles other than saloon cars such as Sianna, Wargons and Hais bus are allowed for only charter services. However, only saloon car are allowed for pre-defined trips.
Driver's Conduct and Complaints
- X-Transporter shall at all time get feedback from clients. Should there be complaints or negative reports about an X-Driver for which a credible evidence is provided, such driver shall be penalized or sanctioned as the case maybe.
- Should an X-Driver’s vehicle not met up client’s expectation, such as no working A/C, unclean and uncomfortable vehicle as may be reported by clients, such X-Driver’s account/profile shall be indefinitely suspended on our systems from getting trips.
- X-Transporter is not a transport company with fleets. We (X-Transporter) are an ICT firm coordinating easy transport services, utilizing technology and available car owners who wishes to earn money with their private cars.
- X-Transporter shall not be liable or responsible or take responsibility for damages, loses or any other ill fated events caused as a result of a driver’s action or in the course of the trip.
Security and Safety
- In the event of security breaches or concern against clients, X-Transporter shall utilize Driver’s details for tracking/and reporting to security agencies for investigation and prosecution.
- Drivers should be vigilant of the areas, timings and conditions of the areas they go for pick-up or drop-off. If you feel uncomfortable to pick-up a client from any place owing to security concern, kindly ask the client concern to meet you up at a point/place convenient for both of you.
- Drivers shall ensure the safety of himself/herself first by any means possible, then the safety of the client on the highway.
- X-Transporter, shall monitor every trip via collaborating ISPs using telephone signals in case of any eventuality.
- Safety first. Drivers should ensure they have good spare tires, jacks, fire extinguishers, Triangle and water.
- The use of seat-belt for driver and clients is mandatory.