As a client/user of this this service/website, you agree to the following terms:
This website is operated by Rushdah Innovative Resources. You can contact us on any of the following methods:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• Telephone: + 234-7017706299
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in terms of service.
Rushdah Innovative Resources reserves the exclusive right to stop any of its services temporarily or permanently whenever required and without any notice. We also reserve the right to suspend any account or block any individual or group or company due to undisclosed reasons.
- After your order is confirmed, you shall receive the order confirmation with your driver’s profile link in the order note.
- It is your duty to open the link to see the driver’s details to know who your driver would be before he/she arrives to pick you up
- In the event where your booking option is Payment at pickup point, you are not to pay cash to drivers unless on explicit instruction from X-Transporter. All payments are to be made to X-transporter bank account via mobile transfer. You can also utilize our Online POS to pay with your Debit Card using your mobile phone.
- You are to ensure that the driver and his vehicle matches what you see on the driver’s profile that was sent to you in your order confirmation note.
- If an X-Driver arrives at your pick up point and you note ready or set for the trip, the driver has only the maximum of 5 mins to wait after which he will leave. In such case, it is said that your have missed your trip.
- It is your duty to report any misconduct of driver with credible evidence on the course of your trip.
- There shall be no refund of money after payment in the event where a client misses his/her trip
- In the event where a client misses his/her trip, the trip shall be rescheduled to the next day where available.
- There shall be full refund in the event where a driver did not show up or in the cause of a technical issue from X-Transporter.
Driver's Conduct and Complaints
- X-Transporter shall at all times get feedback from clients. Should there be complaints, negatively, about an X-Driver for which a credible evidence is provided, such driver shall be penalized or sanctioned as the case maybe.
- Should an X-Driver’s vehicle not meet up client’s expectation, such as no working A/C, unclean and uncomfortable vehicle as may be reported by clients, such X-Driver’s account/profile shall be indefinitely suspended on our systems.
- X-Transporter is not a transport company with fleets. We (X-Transporter) are an ICT firm, coordinating easy transport and logistics services utilizing technology and available car owners who wishes to earn money with their private cars.
- X-Transporter shall not be liable or responsible or take responsibility for damages, loses or any other ill fated events that may occur on the trip.
Security and Safety
- In the event of security breaches or concern against clients, X-Transporter shall utilize Driver’s details for tracking/and reporting to security agencies for investigation and prosecution.
- As a client, you consent that our X-Drivers shall be vigilant of the areas, timings and conditions of the areas they go for pick-up or drop-off. If they feel uncomfortable to pick-up a client from any place owing to security concern, they shall ask the client concerned to meet them up at a point/place convenient for both of them (driver and client).
- You understand or admit to understand that an X-Driver shall ensure the safety of himself/herself first by any means possible, then the safety of the client on the highway.
- X-Transporter, shall monitor trips via collaborating ISPs using telephone signals in case of any eventuality.
- You agree and understand or admit to understand that the use of seat-belt for driver and clients is mandatory.
- Due to the Pandemic, you are required to use a face mask while on the journey.